You'll be responsible for ensuring that the processes required to deliver the services are managed. ensuring roles and responsibilities for the processes are defined, and processes are designed, implemented, and improved.
- Monitoring service performance against SLA / SLM activities for the products and services in line with the Statement of Work and company standards
- Creating and tracking the Service improvement plan (SIP) including quality assurance
- Own the problem management process, proactively coordinating resolutions with customers, third parties and internal teams.
- Responsible for service introduction between technical teams and service desk
- Publication of regular service reports and review with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Respond to escalations and to high priority incidents which may require escalation and assist with any management support
- Ensure all ITSM policies are adhered to
- Provide project / service transition support
- Provide Stakeholder communications for planned & unplanned service interruptions (Outages, maintenance etc)
- Accountable for the resolution of priority 1 and 2 incidents, ensuring that they are resolved in line with the business defined major incident policy, process, and communication plan.
- Responsible for conducting root cause analysis on all priority 1 and 2 incidents, seeking, and addressing process failures to identify lessons learnt and continuous improvements.
- Contribute to a 24x7 On-call rota to manage P1 and P2 incidents
- 5+ years industry experience IT service management
- Service reporting experience and ability to interpret metrics
- Outsourced / Service integration service management
- Demonstrable experience of creating and owning a Service improvement plan
- Knowledge and application of ITIL service management processes
- An understanding of Service improvement activities
- Service outcome focussed
- Can hit the ground running and self-motivated
- Clear understanding of how Service Desks operate
- Clear understanding of SLA's, OLA's and KPI's and how they drive quality in Service management
Our employee selection process comprises of an initial telephone call, psychometric test, and a face-to-face interview
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this vacancy
We offer a hybrid working environment with 2 days in our Peterborough office
Salary - £45K - £50K depending on experience
Benefits - competitive employee packages that include private healthcare, life insurance, flexible working, and internal career development.
If you think you've got what it takes to be our next Service Manager then we would love to hear from you.
Please send you CV and cover letter to our recruitment team.