Senior Microsoft Engineer
You'll be responsible for envisioning, planning, designing, and implementing the digital workplace services and all related business processes, providing training to colleagues as necessary to ensure consistency and ongoing development of services. In addition, you will provide 3rd line support and maintenance for all systems and services within the end user computing estate.
- In-depth troubleshooting analysis, isolation and resolution of events and incidents
- Provision of technical problem management and associated Root Cause Analysis
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation and processes, writing and carrying out action/implementation plans for complex change or incident resolutions
- Management of risks, issues and dependencies associated with the digital workplace services being provisioned, including managing upgrades, patching, software deployment and general maintenance in line with strategic and security recommendations
- Technically assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks to make clear and timely decisions in the best interests of the company
- Contribute to a 24x7 On-call rota and develop processes to enable 1st and 2nd line support functions to proactively manage services
- Active Directory, including schema and group policy
- Microsoft 365 tenant administration
- Microsoft 365 services, including Office 365 Pro Plus, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Exchange Online
- Power Apps and Power Automate
- LDAP, DNS, DHCP, DFS, NTFS and file share permissions, BitLocker, LAPS
- Application and Operating System deployment and updates with Endpoint Manager and Config Manager
- Windows server administration, including clustering
- Scripting skills, particularly PowerShell
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (German also an advantage)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Our employee selection process comprises of an initial telephone call, psychometric test and a face to face interview.
We offer a hybrid working environment, 2 days in our Peterborough office and the rest either at home or in the office.
Salary - £50K - £60K depending on experience
Benefits - competitive employee packages that include private healthcare, life insurance, flexible working, and internal career development.
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this vacancy.
If you think you've got what it takes to be our next Senior EUC Engineer then we would love to hear from you.