“As a newly certified B Corp™ we’re all about putting people first. Whether that’s the person who signed the contract with us or the end-user that calls us to sort out a problem, we are here for you and won’t stop until we find the right solution.”
Knock, knock! Who’s there? Oh, it’s just IT Naturally, with an average CSAT score of 96%*
But let’s not stop there.
We started 2023 with a bang, hitting the bullseye with a whopping 100% in January and February.
Now, if you’re wondering why we’re throwing around percentages like they’re going out of fashion, let us give you a bit of context.
What is CSAT?
CSAT is a metric we use to gauge just how satisfied our customers are with our services. Our customers get asked what we did well and where we could improve.
So, when we say we’re committed to supplying the best IT managed services, we’ve got the numbers to back it up. Numbers like 94%, or dare we say it, 100%.
But don’t be mistaken, we’re not just about the numbers.
The real measure of our success is your team being able to forget about IT. Because when we’re your MSP, it just works.
Your people don’t want IT stopping them from doing what they do best. They might not care about our (amazing) Customer Satisfaction scores, (couldn’t do without) accreditations and (probably) the greatest knowledge articles in the industry.
And you want to focus on the strategic stuff that moves the needle. So, we’re here 24/7, monitoring, finding, fixing, patching, improving and answering.
But as a newly certified B Corp™ we’re all about putting people first. Whether that’s the person who signed the contract with us or the end-user that calls us to sort out a problem, we are here for you and won’t stop until we find the right solution.
That’s what we believe gives us these higher-than-average CSAT scores.
Why do we use CSAT?
IT Naturally used to use Net Promotor Score (NPS) but changed and the beginning of 2023 to CSAT as we felt it better reflected what we care about – customer satisfaction.
We like this method as it:
- Provides direct feedback: This is essential for understanding what aspects of the business are working well and what areas need improvement.
- Finding pain points: If we know what to address then we can tackle any problems head on.
- Benchmarking performance: CSAT scores enable us to benchmark our performance against industry standards and competitors. Typically, CSAT scores from 75 to 85 are considered ‘good”.
- Customer retention and loyalty: We hope our high CSAT scores show our customers are happy, which can lead to increased customer retention rates, positive word-of-mouth referrals, and ultimately, business growth.
- Employee motivation: CSAT scores serve as a motivating factor for our team. Positive feedback can boost their morale and reinforce the importance of them supplying excellent customer service.
- Early warning system: Low CSAT scores can serve as an early warning system for potential issues that might escalate if left unaddressed. We never ignore a problem.
We are delighted that our CSAT scores are amazing, that we walk the walk when it comes to being B Corp™ certified and are committed to continuing to deliver in a sustainable way.
Want to find out more about working with us? Get in touch with our friendly team today.
* Figures based on Jan to May 2023.