Outstanding customer service comes naturally to us
People are at the heart of our world, we are inclusive and caring.
We're passionate and take ownership of everything we do.
We're light-hearted and bring good humour to our day.
Meet some of our team
- Julie BishopCEO“To get away from things, I love a walk in the Home Park of Hampton Court Palace where if I am lucky I see deer and swans, then I stroll home along the Thames footpath.”
- Richard GardnerCEO“I'm learning to play the electric guitar (I hope to play in a band one day), I also enjoy photography and am currently trying to learn Spanish so I can blend in with the locals when I visit!”
- Jess BlightHead of Service"I love to run (well I say run, jog is probably more accurate!) It helps me clear my mind and enjoy my surroundings as I am lucky enough to live close to Rutland Water. I am also learning to play Bridge which is great fun!"
- Tim LeechHead of Technology"I like walking the dog around our small village and surrounding fields just taking in the picturesque views and quietness available outside of a big city. Everything is just so much calmer."
- Nneka IjereFinance Manager“I have a small (emphasis on small) collection of indoor plants that I’m loving, and I do my best to keep them alive - It’s a battle, but I think I’m currently winning. Touch wood!”
- Jenny HardingHR/Health & Safety Manager"When I’m not working I tend to my garden, allotment, and the girls (Jens Hens) and I also go swimming in the sea at least twice a week."
- Nkandu MumaOffice Manager"To wind down in my spare time, I enjoy writing short stories, at times gaming, and going out to try new places for a meal (especially spicy food!)”
- Ray CooperService Manager"Outside of work, theatre, gigs and sport are my interests. I like to fly south in the winter to the Canaries get some sunshine and in the summer it’s time for Tennis and Bowling (yes, I am at ‘that age’)."
- Dominika KozlowskaProject Manager'I must admit I am addicted to the sea! Seaside is my place on earth no matter where, a perfect place to gather thoughts and get life in perspective"
- Matt DaviesService Manager"In my spare time you will either find me out walking my dog Bella, or avidly following and supporting Chelsea FC and the New York Giants, and hopefully see them win!"
- Lee GraySenior Platform Engineer"To unwind I spend most of my time on my boat, a mixture of driving, cleaning, and repairing! I am also an Officer on the Committee of the Yacht club providing all their IT and technology, so it’s not really a complete break from IT!"
- Les BestTechnology Team Lead"I like to get out on my bike and ride around the rolling roads of Northamptonshire. Alternatively, I enjoy a good film or binge on a drama box set."
- James PooleSenior Network Engineer"We have such a great team here, I get to work with a great bunch of people who are all experts ready to share their knowledge and always willing to get stuck in wherever they can."
- Emma PeriesMarketing Manager"I sing in a community choir, we meet once a week and perform at the end of term. I love it as it's two hours where I can't think of anything else and it makes me feel great. We sing all sort, pop, folk, gospel and songs from the musicals"
- Patrick Neal-WrightIT Service Desk Team Lead"I love to spend time with my kids, teaching them new things. I am also a bit of a gamer, so I will spend a lot of time playing video games online and socialising with my likeminded gamer friends"
- Patryk PrejsCustomer Business Partner“I enjoy spending time with my fiancé and our puppy when we’re both off, but when I am at home alone I tend to catch up with friends by playing video games together.”
Catch up on the latest from IT Naturally
Fingers Crossed for our B Corp certification
Read More >>
There are a number of reasons why we started and continue to run IT Naturally the way we do. We believe IT should be…
Proud to be working with Unifii
Read More >>
We’re delighted to announce that we have been supporting Unifii as their MSP. The Elite ServiceNow partner was looking to outsource its IT infrastructure…
Our Impact Report 2021/2
Read More >>
As a socially conscious MSP we want to share our impact report with you annually, so here is our report for 2021/2. One thing…